Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
Other Verses In This Chapter
1) The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
2) Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3) For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.
4) I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
5) Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;