1) Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
2) Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3) I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
4) Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
5) For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;
6) Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
7) Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.
8) For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ.
9) And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
11) Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
12) But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;
13) So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places;
14) And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.
15) Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: