1) After these things Jesus shewed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise shewed he himself.
2) There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples.
3) Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.
4) But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.
5) Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.
6) And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
7) Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.
8) And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.
9) As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread.
10) Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.