2) Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
3) Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.
4) Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
5) Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6) So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
7) Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
8) Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
9) Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
10) We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.